- 1 quart strawberries, halved
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 mango (about 1 pound), peeled, pitted and diced
- 20-ounce jar grapefruit segments, drained
- 2 nectarines, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 plums, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
In a large bowl, gently mix together the strawberries, blueberries, mango, grapefruit segments, nectarines and plums.
In a small bowl, whisk together the salt, pepper, lime juice and honey. Drizzle the dressing over the fruit and stir gently to coat.
Recipe courtesy of Global News