From Organic Authority
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped into small pieces
- ½ cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice + zest
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable stock OR water + 1 teaspoon salt
1. In a large sauce pot, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Cook the onions for 5 minutes or until soft.
2. Add the broth or salted water to the pot, turn up the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Once water is boiling, add the broccoli, cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring one every minute. It’s perfectly fine if the liquid doesn’t cover the broccoli.
3. Click here for the final step.