Recipe and image from The Sea Salt
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 head broccoli, washed at cut into medium florets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup stock (veg or chicken)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese (sharp cheddar or parmesan)
To cook the squash:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut squash in to quarters (lengthwise and then width)
- Place in large pan filled with 1/2 inch water, cut side up (don’t want domes)
- Cook 35-40 mins
- Let rest until it is cool enough to handle, then shred in to a large bowl.
- Season with S&P and drizzle with olive oil.
- Top with your choice of cheese, and mix in so that cheese begins to melt (If squash isn’t hot anymore, just give it all a good turn in the microwave).
Continue reading directions for the broccoli here.