- 3 eggs
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- ⅓ cup of flour (or your favorite substitute)
- ½ Tsp of salt
- 2 cups of mozzarella cut in small cubes
- some tomatoes (2 if common ones, 5 to 6 if cherry tomatoes)
- ½ thinly sliced onion
- oregano to taste
- some leaves of fresh basil
- 3 Tbsp of shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C.
- In a large bowl put the zucchini, eggs, flour (substitute) and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Grease a 12 inches/30cm round pizza pan and spread the zucchini mixture inside.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F/180°C.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella, tomatoes cut in slices, origano, basil and the grated Parmesan cheese over the zucchini crust,
- Bake for 15/20 minutes more, or until the mozzarella melts and becomes a little bit colored.
Recipe and image found on Foodista.com – The Cooking Encyclopedia Everyone Can Edit