This recipe and image come from Two Peas & Their Pod
- 1 bunch kale, stalks removed and discarded, leaves chopped
- 1/8 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- 2 small blood oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 large avocado, pit removed and sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Place kale in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, orange zest, fresh orange juice, and salt. Pour mixture over kale and massage the kale until it starts to soften, about 2-3 minutes.
Add grapefruit segments, orange slices, avocado slices, and feta cheese. Toss and serve.