Support spring health with a delicious gluten-free tabbouleh recipe, from Garden Therapy.
Image from Garden Therapy
- 3 cups prepared quinoa
- 3 cups finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped cherry or grape tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook the quinoa according to package directions, taking care to rinse at least five times before cooking to eliminate bitterness.
Read the next steps here.