Create your own soothing balm for sore, achy muscles, with this DIY recipe from Mommypotamus.
- about 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cups finely grated, packed cocoa butter (I used a cheese grater)*
- 2 tablespoons cayenne powder
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 15 drops peppermint oil
- 15 drops eucalyptus oil
- 8 drops clove oil
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder or non-GMO cornstarch (optional – reduces oily finish)
Read how to combine these ingredients to make the soothing balm you need for sore muscles here.