- 1-2 Tbs. coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 cups broccoli or cauliflower, cut into little pieces
- High quality sea salt (adjust to personal taste)
- 1 Tbs. curry
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- ¾ cup dry quinoa
- Pre- Prep: Be sure to soak the quinoa overnight in water.
- In a saucepan place 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add the quinoa to the hot water, and simmer until the water is absorbed and the grains become translucent soft (about 10-15 minutes). Pour through a strainer and set to the side in a bowl.
- Continue reading instructions here.
Image and recipe from Kimberly Snyder