Today, an abundance of superfoods and advanced nutraceutical ingredients make it easier than ever for men — and women — to take advantage of natural solutions that help maintain long-term vitality. The month of September gets a lot of attention for prostate health awareness, and these healthy choices can help support the cause — not just this month, but all year long.
- Blueberries—Phytonutrients are natural plant chemicals that promote health, and blueberries are a rich source. High in antioxidants and low in calories, they also provide fiber and vitamin C. A recent study found that blueberries can support recovery from exercise.
- Yogurt—High in protein, calcium, potassium and B vitamins, yogurt also provides beneficial bacteria (probiotics) to improve digestion, immunity and even mood. Yogurt may also boost male fertility.
- Coconut oil—Coconut oil supports metabolism, maintains immunity and can promote good cholesterol. Great for endurance sports.
- Tempeh—Made from fermented soy, tempeh is highly nutritious. It improves cholesterol and helps control blood sugar. It can also help maintain prostate cellular health.
- Sauerkraut—Another great probiotic food, sauerkraut is also rich in fiber, vitamins A and C and phytonutrients. Natural chemicals produced in the fermentation process help maintain prostate cellular health.
- Cruciferous Vegetables—Eating nutritionally dense cabbage, broccoli, kale, cauliflower and other cruciferous veggies provides a compound called DIM (Diindolylmethane), which supports detoxification and immunity. DIM also optimizes hormone metabolism, especially helpful as men age.
- Chia Seeds—High in antioxidants, nutrients, protein and omega-3 fats, chia seeds support energy, glucose metabolism and immunity. They can also help support heart health.
- Grass-Fed Beef—Higher in both omega-3 fats and antioxidants than its grain-fed cousins, grass-fed beef also helps build lean muscle.
- Pumpkin Seeds—Loaded with zinc, pumpkin seeds support immune and prostate health; they’re also high in magnesium, which benefits the heart.
- Sweet Potatoes—High in vitamins B6, C and A, as well as iron and magnesium, sweet potatoes can also support cardiovascular and immune health.
ecoNugenics Targeted Supplements for Men
Most of us need nutritional support beyond a healthy diet alone. High-quality nutraceutical supplements supply extra vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other critical compounds to support long-term health and vitality.*
ecoNugenics ProstaCaid® is a scientifically researched prostate health formula. In multiple studies, ProstaCaid® has shown an effect on both hormone-dependent and hormone-insensitive prostate cells. At higher doses, ProstaCaid® forms the foundation of a comprehensive holistic program for active prostate support. At lower doses, ProstaCaid® offers daily maintenance for lasting prostate health.*
ecoNugenics Men’s Longevity Essentials® is a multinutrient and herbal supplement formulated to meet the unique nutritional requirements of men. Men’s Longevity Essentials® provides daily support for cardiovascular health, hormone balance, detoxification, antioxidant activity and more, for an active, healthy lifestyle.*
Learn more about ecoNugenics unique, physician formulated health products today!