Get a quick-fix of broccoli with this ten minute recipe!
- 2 (12-ounce) bags broccoli slaw
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise or greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Pour broccoli slaw into a large bowl. Add chopped red onion.
In a 2-cup measuring cup, add mayonnaise or yogurt, vinegar, sugar, and lime juice. Whisk together with a fork and pour half of dressing over broccoli slaw.
Toss slaw together to make sure well-dressed. Add additional dressing as needed. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well.
Add chopped parsley as garnish (optional).
Serve with remaining dressing on the side.
Recipe courtesy of add a pinch.