Recipe: All Natural Pup Ice Pops
- 1 large banana, frozen
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter, without salt or sugar added
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 17.6 ounce container plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- Plastic dog bones or sturdy edible dog chews
- Cut the frozen banana into pieces and place it in a blender. Add the peanut butter and honey. Blend on high speed for three minutes or until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the yogurt and blend for three minutes more or until the mixture is thick and smooth like a milkshake.
- Continue reading directions here.
*Note: Pet owners with dogs sensitive to lactose or with food allergies should consult their veterinarians before serving this treat to their pets. Puppy ice pops are an occasional treat and should not be used as a meal replacement.
Photograph and recipe from Heather Baird for Etsy.