Recipe: Turmeric Juice
- 1 cold orange
- 1 cold lemon
- Six 2-inch-long knobs of fresh turmeric
- 2 medium carrots, ends trimmed
- One 2½-inch-long piece of fresh ginger
- ¾ cup cold coconut water, plus extra if needed
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar, plus extra if needed
- Cut the ends from the orange and lemon so they stand upright. Cutting from top to bottom, slice away the rind and the white pith.
- Run the orange, lemon, turmeric, carrots and ginger through a juicer and discard the solids left over.
- Add agave and coconut water to the juice. Add more coconut water or agave to taste. Serve immediately.
These are fabulous recipes! Thank you!