- 2 Salmon fillets
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Corn flour to give a crisper texture to fish skin
- Ground Black Peppercorn and Himalayan Salt to taste
- 1 sprig Mint leaves
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive oil
- Using a vegetable peeler, grate lemon and set aside.
- Pour olive oil into a bowl. Add lemon juice, and mint leaves. Mix well.
- Sprinkle salt lightly on salmon. Rub some cornflour on the skin.
- Heat oil, and pan fry fish with skin side down. Fry on med-high fire to give salmon a golden brown colour with crispy skin, yet keeping the insides ¾ cooked for a juicy texture.
- Turn over after couple of minutes, and transfer to salad. Drizzle your mint and lemon zest dressing over your fish, then grind your black pepper and Himalayan salt for a flavourful Pan-seared Salmon Salad.