- 1lb lean ground turkey
- 1 medium yellow onion (chopped)
- 11.5 ounces sweet potato (appx 2 small, peeled and diced)
- 14 ounce can garbanzo beans (or chick peas, drained and rinsed)
- 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies (I used Ro’tel original)
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 14 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1.5 teaspoon coarse ground garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- In a large greased pan begin to brown the turkey along with the onion.
- Once the onions are soft and the turkey cooked until no longer pink, add the diced sweet potato and beans and mix well, making sure the turkey is crumbled.
- Read full the directions and find out more about the recipe’s creator here.