Black Pepper Honey Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 quart strawberries, halved
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 mango (about 1 pound), peeled, pitted and diced
- 20-ounce jar grapefruit segments, drained
- 2 nectarines, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 plums, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
In a large bowl, gently mix together the strawberries, blueberries, mango, grapefruit segments, nectarines and plums.
In a small bowl, whisk together the salt, pepper, lime juice and honey. Drizzle the dressing over the fruit and stir gently to coat.
Recipe courtesy of Global News
Love black in every thing, thanks for the info…